100 in stock
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How much is the layer of memory foam in this mattress?
There is total of 50mm of memory foam in this mattress of 70 Density, there is anything else i can help you for?
Is this mattress ideal for home use also?
these products are all made for the home use only.
The Springfit Club Class Grande brings together the finest quality pocketed springs and a thick layer of pressure relieving, temperature sensitive memory foam. The thick top layer of memory foam responds to body temperature and moulds as per body contours by creating an individually tailored surface for optimum support and comfort. Later it returns to its original shape, therefore eliminating the need to flip the mattress.
The NASA approved memory foam layer makes the body freely float on the mattress. This helps in improving blood circulation in the body. Also, due to its low bounce back properties, this foam does not put any pressure on our body pressure points.
This foam keeps you warm during winters and cool during the summers. Latex foam is known as the most durable foam, which provides the ultimate comfort and lets you sleep in the lap of true luxury.
NO FLIP MATTRESS
No more struggling with your bed, thanks to our new and improved product, which lets you just lie down and get into a deep slumber. This unique no flip property helps you to sleep a stress-free and easy.
India's only mattress dedicated to ensuring stress free sleep, you will find that our relationship does not end with the sale of mattress, instead it is just the beginning of a wonderful relationship with you. Our warranty is another gesture in ensuring a stress free relationship with your mattress selection.
The company with the standards of I.S.O. 9001- 2000 Certification believe making your sleep totally comfortable, the way you dream it to be. All our mattresses undergo thorough a multi satge quality check. Our experts with more than 40 years of experience have created #worldcollection with the perfect balance of beauty and innovation.
Club Class Grande Mattress
NO FLIP MATTRESS
Maintenance & More
- Rotate the mattress by changing the head and tail position. Change the sides every 3 months to enhance comfort and life of the mattress
- Always keep your mattress clean, Covered and dust free
- In case children use this mattress, we recommend you to use the springfit protector cover
- Use a bed of matching size for your valuable mattress. An over sized or under sized bed might lead to mattress damage and sagging. We do not take any guarantee / warranty if the size of the bed is improper
- While shifting your mattress location, carry it flat on its side in order to avoid mishandling which may lead to damages
- Give your mattress a little time to 'air' after removal from its enclosed packaging
- Do not fold or bend your mattress in any condition as it may get damaged.
- Do not expose your mattress to any kind of heat, direct sun or flames. The mattress is not fire or flame resistant and can catch fire
- Do not place any heavy objects on the mattress and do not ever jump or stand on it as the springs might lead to compression and get damaged
- Do not use any detergent powder or any dry cleaning fluid to remove stains. Use dry cloth first and then dampened cloth to remove stains
- Do not drop any water and other liquids on the mattress
- Do not use handles for carrying / lifting the mattress, as they are meant only to position the mattress on bed base
Ensure your mattress is flat, only then push the opposite corners
Now place it gently towards the head of the bed
Position your mattress in such a way that it overlaps the sides of the bed
Push 'C' and 'D' corners in anti clockwise position as shown, to position it properly
Lift the mattress vertically as shown
Turn the mattress every three months as shown above for a long and stress free experience